- Jay Leno Admits He Would've "Preferred" to Stay on "The Tonight Show"
- Will Ferrell's "Funny or Die" Will Make Money on YouTube; No Illicit Uploaders Need Apply
- TNT's "Southland" Could Become NBC's Post-Halloween Nightmare
- Can "TV Everywhere" Become "Publishing Everywhere"? Jeff Bewkes Thinks So
- "Tonight Show with Conan O'Brien" Clip Shows How Brand Integration Gets Done
Friday, November 6, 2009
My BNET Media posts for the week of November 2, 2009
This week at BNET Media, I wax on about Conan O'Brien climbing in the trunk of a Ford Taurus, Jay Leno getting real, and "Southland" scaring NBC -- even though Halloween is over. Here in reverse chronological order, is some of the finest content on this side of the Adverganza: