- YouTube's New "Find Your Friends" Feature a Little Too Friendly
- Is There a Fight Brewing Over Hulu's Business Model?
- Rolex Ad on Newsweek Site Begs the Question: How Big Is Too Big?
- Real-Time Search Isn't Yet What It's Cracked Up to Be
- Will Fox News Cause Collateral Damage to News Corp.?
- DVR Viewership in Primetime Is Very Consistent 16-17 Percent
- Film at 11! Nielsen Decides to Monitor TV and Internet Usage in the Same Homes!
- NPR Has 1.3 Million Twitter Followers. How Many Does Your Media Property Have?
- Gawker Pays for Balloon Boy Story, 'National Enquirer' Loses Out
Friday, October 23, 2009
My BNET Media posts for the week of October 19, 2009
Let's hear it for blatant self-promotion! This week on BNET Media, I wrestled with Big Ads, NPR's Twitter followers, Balloon Boy and Fox News. Here, in reverse chronological order, are some damn fine posts: