OK, but at the beginning of this post, I said I couldn't figure out what the point of this was. Here are my questions:
- Why would people sit through 15 minutes of this? It's at least that long.
- Why can't you pause the version on BK.com, or or embed it?
- Why does the page with the video on it not even indicate how long it is?
- Why hasn't BK posted this to YouTube? (LiveStream, which provided the streaming for this, posted a blissfully abridged version.)
- Did Old Spice and Office Depot, whose logos are prominently featured on Stewart's shirt, sign off on this BK stunt?
Anyone who can answer these questions, lemme know.