Tuesday, August 28, 2007

Polls are open for best mascot and slogan

Note to Sunshine, Sachs & Associates: before you send out releases about Advertising Week's annual vote for a favorite slogan and mascot, make sure the release contains the right URL. OK, now that I've gotten that off my chest, you can vote for your favorite icon and slogan here. This year, your mascot choices include the Geico Caveman, Little Debbie (help me out on that one), Orville Redenbacher (the dead one), and many others. As for slogans, "Got milk?", "This is your brain. This is your brain on drugs," and "What happens here stays here" are among the candidates. As for what this all means, I've no idea.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Well if I may I'd like to add myself as a favorite mascot write in. See me here :


http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nrfro136Pso

According to the U.S. Department of Agriculture Report,
35 million Americans suffer directly from hunger and food insecurity,
including nearly 14 million children.
Worldwide more than 850 million people are chronically hungry.

Do a little good. And feel good.

VOLUNTEER your time or DONATE food or money to your local Food Bank.
start here:
America’s Second Harvest
The Foodbank For NYC

thanks,
Hungrr