Monday, January 7, 2008

Olay site gets really personal

Like most women of a certain age, I'm a sucker for skincare advice, so when I saw a commercial tonight on HGTV for OlayForYou.com, I just had to swing by. It takes about five minutes to go through a series of multiple choice questions, at which point Olay recommends a skincare regimen. Of course, all the products suggested were from Olay. What would have been really cool is if they threw in a Dove product here and there just to make it seem objective. Who knows if I'll follow through on their recommendations. Despite my deep, intense hatred of CVS--more on that some other time--I'm a sucker for the skincare aisle. However, worth pointing out that when I Googled a couple of the recommended products, I couldn't find them online.

No comments: