Friday, February 1, 2008

Obligatory SalesGenie post: foreign accents ... funny!


Find more videos like this on AdGabber

Still trying to wrap my head around the spots for SalesGenie.com, which, if you haven't heard, actually take a stab at creativity this year by being animated. That and thinking that Chinese accents and Indian accents are hilarious. Personally, I find these demeaning to the Chinese, the Indians, and the panda bears since their cast as the dummies who can't get their sales shit together until they contact SalesGenie.com. It's not only a demean-o-fest, it's a trifecta! Watch the spot above, and look at the other one here and you'll see what I mean. Thanks again to Ian Schafer for making my job a lot easier today. With that, I won't post anything at least until the game itself. Au revoir and go Pats!

No comments: